Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today is my Friday!

For the first time since July, I'm taking 2 much needed days off to have a nice looong weekend. I'm so excited because me, Josh, and my parents are going up to New York. We're staying with my relatives and spending a few days in the city to check out all the Christmas decorations and chow down on some serious food! It's been quite a while since I've seen the big apple, and even longer since I've seen it during the Christmas season. It's easily my favorite time of year and I can't wait to soak in all of the holiday spirit!

To get myself ready for all the lights and decorations, I went for a ink-like blue base and a foil infused polish on top. It reminds me of the city at night with all the different lights illuminating the streets!

OPI - Russian Navy @ Color Club - Covered in Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment