Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bye bye bad fat, and sadly, good fat...

I love what constantly working out has done for my body and overall attitude. What I wasn't prepared for was the loss of the good fat...and FAST! You know, the fat that you'd actually want to stick around. I'm talking about the ta-tas and the booty! The booty I'm not too concerned with because there's exercises you can do to bulk it up. However, up top there's only so much a girl can do to make them appear larger without drastic measures. Sigh.

It's crazy the changes in my shape already. I'm pretty much maintaining the same weight I started with, and thought maybe I wasn't working out hard enough. Then I realized that my pants were getting saggy around the waist and throughout the butt and thighs. I wasn't exactly thrilled to go out and buy all new work pants and jeans...it is EXPENSIVE! Haha. BUT, on the very upside, that means I'm replacing fat with muscle! Weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment