Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Goal Update:1

It's been about a month since I first wrote the post about my 30th Birthday goal. It's been tough getting into a routine and even tougher sticking to a healthy diet. There's been playoff games, a week away for work, happy hours, and treats all to tempt me. I've been pretty good compared to my old self that would never deprive myself of a chip or a brownie. Time's are a changing! My trips to the grocery store are filled with healthy choices and snacks.  I'm even working out at home when I don't have time to hit the gym. The internet is FILLED with wonderful workout ideas meant for small spaces!
I've also started training for the 10 miler I have the first week in April.  All in all, happy with the progress so far and ready to kick it up a notch this month!

More motivation pics I've found on Pinterest:
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment