Wednesday, March 28, 2012

1st Race of the Year Just Days Away...

So a few months back, I won the LOTTERY!!! Yeah, not THE lottery...the lottery to get into the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler. It's a big race in the DC area and every year people cross their fingers and hope they're lucky enough to get selected. This was my first year signing up and I won! :) This is the first race I feel absolutely ready for.  Strength training and running has really helped my time improve. I can't wait! Hopefully, this congestion/cold that decided to pop up on Monday disappears before Sunday. I hope there's some blossoms left to "ohhh" and "ahhh" at! The weather has been unusually warm, causing the trees to bloom a lot earlier this year. It's going to be such a gorgeous run around the Nation's Capital! Weeeeeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment