Monday, December 31, 2012

Adios 2012...Welcome 2013

As I sit here and reflect on the last day of the year (Happy Birthday Dad!), it's crazy to think how fast this past year has flown by.  I am very proud at what I have accomplished this year in the way of my own personal fitness goals.  For the first time ever, I have continued to stay on track with working out and eating healthy.  There were some definite bumps on the way, but I never let it deter me from the bigger picture.  I'm so glad that I have stuck with it.  I haven't been more happy with myself and comfortable in my own body, ever.  That to me is the biggest gain on this fitness journey.  It can only get better from here on out.  Just.Keep.Going.

Not everything has been a win for me, but I'm trying not to focus so much on the bad.  Instead, look forward and accept the things that I cannot change and move on.

2013 is a brand new year, a clean slate.  Time to start it right.

Resolutions? I don't normally do resolutions because I tend to break them.  I do have goals in mind, but I'll keep those close to me this time around.  


No comments:

Post a Comment