Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Here we go!

My very first post on my very first blog! A friend actually encouraged me to start this blog. Partly because of my obsession with nail polish designs, and a big part is because I'm at a point in my life where there are hopefully going to be a lot of changes. Not to mention this girl is turning 30 in less than 7 months! This blog is a way to start documenting everything big, small, and the little gaps in between.

Here is a nail design that I am in love with. Every nail is different, but it all works somehow. I will definitely do another version of this for Christmas.

And Thanksgiving is tomorrow?! Where did that cone from? Whew, this year has flown by!

Sally Hansen - Black Out & Guilty Pleasure, OPI by Sephora - Only Gold for me

No comments:

Post a Comment