Monday, September 3, 2012

I am allergic to cleaning...no joke.

Since the weather decided not to cooperate on the LAST POOL WEEKEND OF THE SEASON...I took it upon myself to use the free time to clean and organize my whole room.  I put together a bag of clothes to take to the consignment shop that will hopefully make me some money for a few fall wardrobe items. Bills and important documents are now super organized. Most importantly, I cleaned the crap out of my bedroom...literally. I've been putting this "spring cleaning" off for way too long and the dust that built up in the nooks and crannies of the far reaches of my closet and underneath my desk didn't stand a chance.  Unfortunately, neither did my allergies.  I have been sniffling, sneezing, stuffed up and just plain miserable for the past 2 days.  Which brought me to my ultimate conclusion...I am very allergic to cleaning.  All in all, I'm happy to have gotten it out of the way and I feel much better knowing my life is back in a more organized state.  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment